Tuesday 12 April 2011

Healing through Laughter

It's been a little while since I've posted on my blog here, so I thought I'd throw in a little something about the healing power of laughter.  There are of course many healing and pain relieving benefits to laughter.  Here in Windsor, there is a clown-doctoring program in our hospitals known as Fools 4 Health where a friend of mine, Charmaine Miron, is one of the clown doctors.  The work they do is wonderful.  Openings for new clowns are hard to come by, unfortunately for me, but I am so happy that they are there.

Here is another link from Web MD about the medical benefits of Humour Therapy ... ok, they don't spell humour like that, but I'm Canadian. http://www.webmd.com/balance/tc/humor-therapy-topic-overview

Happy Laughing :oD
Perry Noia the Scaredy Clown

No comments:

Post a Comment