Wednesday 20 April 2011

To blog or not to blog? Or just change topics?

So, I'm just wondering if these posts are actually of interest to anyone?  I could keep going on these topics, but no one is commenting or anything.  Just shy?

If anyone is actually reading my ramblings here, feel free to comment whether you'd like me to continue to post about the healing powers of laughter and humour, learning through play, and child development.... or ??

My thoughts at this point are that if these things are not interesting (or there are just too many other sites talking about the same thing), maybe I ought to do something more "personal experience" -ish?  I could certainly change gears towards my fellow entertainers and talk about the things that I have learned working as a professional clown.... things about face painting and balloons that I have learned.  I'm certainly not about to proclaim myself THE expert on the topic, there are plenty of people that I know who are more qualified for that title, BUT more of a log of mistakes and don't do what I just did kind of thing.  Opinions?

Perry Noia the Scaredy Clown :oD

No comments:

Post a Comment