Monday 18 April 2011

Learning Styles

Something that has been extensively studied (and many of us have found in our own lives) is the idea of catering teaching activities to different learning styles.  Teachers in most elementary schools know that their classes will perform better if they make sure to include many different learning modalities into their lesson plans.

It took me until AFTER finishing my university days that I learned best with auditory stimulus.  If we can help our children find their easiest ways to learn things, we can help them study better throughout their school careers.

Check out this link!

Perry Noia the Scaredy Clown :D

1 comment:

  1. Someone asked me on Twitter how I felt we could best determine our children's learning styles. I think an early experimentation with all of the learning styles to see which one sticks best with them would be a good idea. Take the time to try and find their best style rather than just trudging through the usual ways of studying and hoping that will work for them.

    :D

    ReplyDelete